A London & Paris Tour for the Chocolate Lover
Make Your Chocolate Dreams Come True
As a chocolate lover you will really enjoy this reason for visiting London and Paris with a tour that visits local patisseries and chocolate shops in the 2 capital cities. Every October, London’s Chocolate Week and the Salon du Chocolat in Paris have become the must-attend events for Europe’s chocoholics with an array of workshops, receptions and tasting experiences and a gathering of Europe’s finest chocolatiers
This sweet 6 night confection can run at any time of the year but you might want to time it to coincide with the London Chocolate Festival from 4th – 6th December 2015. They stage a second Festival 25th – 27th March 2016 which can also include a side trip to York for their Chocolate Festival. The Salon du Chocolat in Paris runs at the end of October 2016. Highlights include:
- A Chocolate Walk in London, visiting the capital’s best chocolatiers.
- An afternoon hands-on Chocolate Workshop with one of London’s best chocolatiers
- A Eurostar train ride to Paris
- A Chocolate Walk in Paris, visiting the capital’s best chocolatiers and patisseries
- A Day at the 2016 Salon du Chocolat including demonstrations and talks about chocolate
Paris and London are sweet to begin with – let’s sweeten the pot by adding in chocolate tasting. Now is the time to call or email Unique Journeys and start dreaming in chocolate.