Make Your Chocolate Dreams Come True
As a chocolate lover you will really enjoy this reason for visiting London and Paris with a tour that visits local patisseries and chocolate shops in the 2 capital cities. Every October, London’s Chocolate Week and the Salon du Chocolat in Paris have become the must-attend events for Europe’s chocoholics with an array of workshops, receptions and tasting experiences and a gathering of Europe’s finest chocolatiers
This sweet 6 night confection can run at any time of the year but you might want to time it to coincide with the London Chocolate Festival from 4th – 6th December 2015. They stage a second Festival 25th – 27th March 2016 which can also include a side trip to York for their Chocolate Festival. The Salon du Chocolat in Paris runs at the end of October 2016. Highlights include:
- A Chocolate Walk in London, visiting the capital’s best chocolatiers.
- An afternoon hands-on Chocolate Workshop with one of London’s best chocolatiers
- A Eurostar train ride to Paris
- A Chocolate Walk in Paris, visiting the capital’s best chocolatiers and patisseries
- A Day at the 2016 Salon du Chocolat including demonstrations and talks about chocolate
Paris and London are sweet to begin with – let’s sweeten the pot by adding in chocolate tasting. Now is the time to call or email Unique Journeys and start dreaming in chocolate.
I don’t know about you, but I am addicted to Downton Abbey! What an amazing production it has been. The clothes, the actors, the story line and last but not least, the incredibly beautiful manor home. It just doesn’t get any better! Or does it?
YES it does! Join us on this spectacular tour to England and visit Highclere (Downton Abbey) and the village of Bampton, where many of the scenes are shot. Enjoy a private tour of Highclere Manor lasting 2 hours with no roped off areas. You get to see the State Rooms and bedrooms seen on the show as well as the Egyptian Exhibit* all by yourselves, and then you can browse the gift shop to your heart’s content.
Other stops include: Abbey House Gardens, the stunning creation of the Naked Gardeners, Ian and Barbara Pollard; the home and outstanding private garden of the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall; the superb National Arboretum at Westonbirt; Highgrove Manor; and the only Rococo garden (1720-1760) in the UK as seen through the eyes of the Head Gardener at the Painswick Rococo Garden.
This itinerary is unique in that it incorporates so many private and value added features. Be the only person on your block to have this great adventure. If you LOVE Downton Abbey, this trip to England is just what the doctor ordered! Click here to download brochure!
* In 1922 the 5th Earl of Carnarvon, discovered the Tomb of the Egyptian Boy Pharaoh, Tutankhamen, with his archaeological colleague, Howard Carter. Today, the 8th Earl and Countess have opened a new Egyptian Exhibition throughout the cellars of the Castle to celebrate the 5th Earl’s achievements.